Saturday, November 15, 2008

If only there were coffee...

For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the Lord made the heavens. Splendor and majesty are before Him; strength and glory are in His Sanctuary. Psalms 96 4:6

Read it again slowly.

One of my favorite bloggers Jenny was so pumped about Beth Moore's new bible study Esther coming out I knew I HAD to get it! LOVE IT! This morning I was able to sit on our balcony and enjoy the beautiful weather as I began with Day 2 of Esther. All I would have needed was a copy of coffee..... heaven :) Anyhow, when I read this scripture I knew I had to put it on here for you to read.

Splendor and majesty are before Him; strength and glory are in His Sanctuary.

MANY MANY MANY O Times I am worn down, frustrated, and all I wanna do is bust a crazy on somebody because of all that surrounds me and my family. But when I seek Him in His Sanctuary The Word is true when you are renewed with His strength and glory.

If you are there and just slap tired of what is happening, seek the Lord who made the Heavens- whose splendor and majesty are before Him. Find His strength and see His glory!

1 comments:

The Donley's said...

wow, what an awesome word! Preach sister! I needed that today! thank you! I'll have to look into that study your talking about!