Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not onto your understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and he will direct your paths- Pro. 3:5-6

Overwhelmed.
I am not the type of person to shut down when life gets crazy. Actually, my co-workers make fun of me because I am the "make it happen" girl. But, for what ever reason I found myself sweeping my front walkway (outside) 52 times to avoid packing. This packing deal is completly overwhelming. If I weren't so cheap, I'd would leave it all there and just start over. But. I'm. Cheap. (and I love my stuff) :) I thank the Good Lord for my friends and family who have made it happen for me.

On the flip side, I can't wait to unpack all my belongings into our new house! We are going to be living at the Emerald Greens Resort just 4.3 miles from the beach, I love this place. And to make things 100x better- I am going to be working there! How great is my God! I went down to interview last Wednesday for a leasing agent position, and I got it! I start Monday, I know, it's amazing! I have no doubt that God has ordained every move made and every door opened. He is my Provider! I am in awe of Him. *And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose- Romans 8:28* And please know, THIS IS ALL HIM. I can not wait to see what our future holds. God is good.

Also, this week.... BRANDON GRADUATES! When I say I am so proud and competely thrilled for him, I can not express it enough! He is the best! For the past 5 years he has been full time in school, worked full time at the church (b/c no ministry is part time) and has been the best husband, friend, son, brother, pastor, encourager, soft ball player...(the list could go on and on). He makes me a better person, and I am so blessed to be a part of him. So Friday when MY husband walks across that stage, I will have the biggest smile on my face and yes, I will be the crazy lady taking 5000 pictures :)
Brandon- you rock my socks! I am impressed (almost daily) because of who you are.
*A GOOD name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favor rather than silver and gold- Proverbls 22:1*
I love you!

2 comments:

jennyhope said...

THAT IS SO SWEET GIRL! CONGRATS

Elizabeth said...

HEY! I saw your blog and I just wanted to say I'm glad ya'll got into your new house ok. Hope things are going well! I love reading other people's blogs. :)
Love,
your cuz Elizabeth