Saturday, August 23, 2008

For Aslan!

Today was a WONDERFUL day! Check this... I spent the majority of my day at the spa (for which I was able to get and mani and a pedi), then we went to the movies and saw The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, and THEN we ate at this great place called Live Bait 2 (it's at The Wharf in Orange Beach)! It was amazing! How did I get so fortunate you ask? Well... one of my favorite people, AUTUMN WOOD, is going to be leaving me on Wednesday to become a missionary in Scottland. From the moment I met Autumn I was captivated by her. She is a-maz-ing! I thank the Lord for her taking me under her arms and being my friend and encourager! I know the Lord has great plans for her in Scottland and Scottland will be blessed to have her, but I deeply would like for her to stay here :) Autumn- you have made me a better person in the past couple of months and I am blessed to call you my friend. I can't wait to see what the Lord does for you and as you have been counting down the days to leave for Scottland I will be counting down the days for you to come home! I love you girl! And remember.... FOR ASLAN! :)

p.s. to top the day off I found out my other great friend Beth is going to have a baby! I am soooo excited for you Beth and I wish I were there to hang with you during this time!

0 comments: