Saturday, March 28, 2009

Anti Monkey Butt

+

+

=
Ha! It is true Anti Monkey Butt does exist! It just cracks me up (no pun intended-well maybe)! Why... Danielle... why, would you even blog about this, you ask?  Well...my incredible husband will be doing a bike ride this ENTIRE week. Starting at the very top of Alabama and finishing at the very bottom of Alabama! I. KNOW.    I can see your face now....CRAZY! 

Brandon, along with a team of Children Pastor's throughout Alabama, will be raising money for the BGMC to help dig wells in Africa (to have clean water).  To keep up with his journey check out his blog at http://brandondoss.blogspot.com/

Please keep them in your prayers!







2 comments:

Dialyn R. Powers said...

LOL Monkey Butt Powder!!! Well I just heard about this product yesterday when Mike came home from the drugstore and couldn't wait to share his discovery with me. See that is what he calls our dog when he is mad at him! He almost bought it! The pharmacist explained the usefulness of this amazing powder. It appears that Monkey Butt Powder is very popular with the truck drivers. (since they are on their backside for hours at a time). So, I must know, did Pastor Brandon, take some with him? You never know, it might come in handy...Ha!

I am praying for SUPERNATURAL LEGS AND LUNGS FOR PASTOR BRANDON!

Ann Marie said...

Haha oh Danielle!
Wow! good for Brandon! We'll be praying for safe biking this week!