Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I have 20 billion other things to do...but here I am :)

So... when I decided to create a blog I had every great intention of writing something a little bit more meatier. I promise one day I will be there!!! But when I say things are crazy in my life, that would be an understatement. I long for things to be "normal". So in the mean time I will continue to feed on other people's great blogs (Brandon, Jenny , Abby , Vickie Courtney (okay, I don't really know Abby or Vickie, but they always have great blogs)) and simply do what I can.

That said...

i am: in never ending need of God's AMAZING grace
i think: yellow box flip flops are #1 and really really want a pair of the red ones!
i know: God is faithful and He is in control!
i want: the best for my friends and family
i have: a great life
i wish: my house would sell
i hate: matching socks :)
i miss: the way it used to be
i fear: gas prices will continue to go up
i feel: tired, stressed, loved
i hear: the news on the tv
i smell: nothing
i crave: nothing right now actually :)
i search: for a new guest bed
i wonder: what my kids will be like one day
i regret: a few things
i love: my husband
i ache: for sweet Dr. Perry and his family
i care: about people
i always: check myspace!
i am not: ever wrong! j/k
i believe: in good hair cuts and pedicures
i dance: like no one is watching
i sing: to the top of my lungs when I am cleaning my house
i don’t always: agree with the way some things are done
i fight: when it matters, well... for the most part
i write: to-do lists almost everyday
i lose: my sunglasses all the time
i never: thought I would be moving to the beach
i can usually be found: at home
i am scared: of any type of reptile, eek
i need: people in my life

I love you all!

1 comments:

Susy-Q said...

You sweet girl!!! I love your posts even if I don't comment on them.

Do you know that I'll miss you horribly?